Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Dhat In Batala
In sanjeevani clinic Batala Dr ss momi and Dr. Gaurav Ratan provide world’s best treatment for dhat. As you know that is one of the worst sexual problem because there is regular regular leakage of semen which Cause is your weakness and importance in the patient here in sanjeevani clinic Batala we provide one of the best and rare herbs for permanent solution of dhat Dr ss momi and doctor Gaurav Rattan have 21 year of experience and they have treated thousands of patients suffering from dhat with highest success rate and their success rate is about 95%.
So if you want permanent solution of dhat please visit our sanjivani speciality clinic Batala
What is Dhat?
Dhat syndrome (धातु दोष) is a condition found in the cultures of the Indian subcontinent (including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka) in which male patients report that they suffer from premature ejaculation or impotence, and believe that they are passing semen in their urine. The condition has no known organic cause. It may be further categorized under three heads: source by Wikipedia
- Only Dhat: For this situation, the patients present with hypochondriacally arranged side effects ascribed to the loss of semen stem.
- Dhat accompanied by anxiety or depression: In this case depression or anxiety is the core condition that may be accompanied by Dhat
- Dhat accompanied by sexual dysfunction: In such cases, the patient may complain of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or other psychosexual dysfunction conditions such as depressive neurosis, somatoform/ hypochondrias is or anxiety neurosis.
- Fatigue and listlessness
- Appetite loss
- Lack of physical strength
- Poor concentration and forgetfulness
- Sexual dysfunction
In traditional Hindu spirituality, semen is described as a “vital fluid”. The discharge of this “vital fluid”, either through sex or masturbation, is associated with marked feelings of anxiety and dysphoria. Often the patient describes the loss of a whitish fluid while passing urine. At other times, marked feelings of guilt associated with what the patient assumes are “excessive” masturbation is noted.
Tips and treatments in Ayurveda
Ayurveda postulates leading a controlled sexual life to counteract dhat.
Charaka samhita postulates that semen is all pervasive within the body like “oil in the sesamic seed” and suggests one ejaculation per week in summer and 168 total yearly ejaculations as the optimal sexual frequency for males.
Over-indulgence in sex and especially masturbation can cause an imbalance in the dhatus with a resultant physical illness called dhat.
Best Ayurvedic Medicines for Dhat Treatment & Benefits
- Kaunch Beej